STRENGTHEN YOUR TOTAL BODY
A Better, More Complete Workout – including the Upper Body with less Stress on the lower body. Strengthening the Glutes & Back. Nearly Silent, so you can work out when everyone else is asleep
The 360 Trainer offers a superior workout, not just of your lower body like traditional exercise bikes – but of your upper body as well, with far less stress and pain to your knees, back and glutes. In addition, its’ unique design allows for a nearly SILENT workout, so you can have a serious workout, even during odd hours.
Until now, you could only enjoy the tremendous benefits of the 360 Trainer in an elite exercise class, but starting today you can enjoy its’ benefits at home or the gym when it fits YOUR schedule.
Starting at $133/mo with Affirm. Prequalify now
|Dimensions||53.82 × 22.87 × 42.56 cm|
- The use is easily learned and applied. This is a technology which is comfortable, easy to use, and adaptable to a range of body sizes and types and involves a relatively small investment in time.
- Use results in improved maintenance of and/or increase in cardiovascular body tone.
- User is able to work aerobically, at anaerobic threshold, or anaerobically, and to easily transition among the three.
- Use comprises working all joints through a natural range of motion against a constant force of applied resistance.
- Use simultaneously exercises the upper and lower body through a natural range of motion.
- Use deliberately isolates and focuses on the conditioning of the musculature of the back to increase spine stabilization.
- Use promotes the maintenance or improvement of overall anatomic function (strength, flexibility, aerobic and anaerobic conditioning).
- Use can be sport-specific.
- Use has minimal joint impact forces and low soft tissue stress influences. This thereby limits the potential of inducing stress injuries or aggravating pre-existing ones.
- Use incorporates enhancing repair while increasing: strength; range of motion; and restoring an integrated function with the rest of the body regardless of the situs of the injury being rehabilitated.